Lords Chardonnay 2021


The Chardonnay is fermented and matured in French oak barrels. This medium bodied Chardonnay presents bold fruit aromas and nuttiness on the mid-palate that leads through to a clean lingering finish. The fermentation in stainless steel tanks for 30% of the alcohol fermentation and then moved into French Oak barrels for the remaining 70% fermentation. It is fermented & matured in first, second and third fill French Oak Barrels for 9 months.

La Verne Wine Boutique